Hi Dieter, unfortunately the only homologation sheet that is missing in "Angolo tecnico" "Manuali Moto Morini" "Fiches tecniche di omologazione" of this site is related to your bike...
We hope that someone here has it and want to share it with us. (Fatevi avanti possessori di 250 2c!!! )
can anybody help me?
I´m the owner of the 250V with frame-number J 3001, and I´m looking for any informations about this bike.
I know that this bike was used for italian homologation and was the very first 250V.
This bike is different to the production-bikes in many details like frame, frontfork and many other details.
Some years ago at Morini Day ( on the village square of Morano ) Registro Storico had an information stand.
There I saw a facsimile of the document "Dichiarazione di conformita per veicoli di tipo omologato".
In this document there was just this bike with framenumber 3001 and there was a tecnical drawing which shows just this frame which is different to the later production bikes.
Can anybody send me a copy of this homologation sheet? A few years ago Mr. Lambertini gave me some informations about this bike and told me to try it at Registro storico. But because I don´t speak Italian, the didn´t understand what I wanted.
Please help me to complete my documentation of this bike.
Thank you.