The Italian Chop
Choppers, Cruisers, Bobbers, Trikes & Quads
By Uli Cloesen
Hardback • 25x25cm • 128 pages • 260 pictures
• The custom-built side of Italian motorcycles
• See how iconic brands like Ducati and Moto Guzzi work as custom bikes
• Aimed at Italian bike aficionados, as well as lovers of custom bikes
• The first book of its kind
• Stunning photography of finished projects
• Owners’ stories and technical descriptions
• Refreshing change from the long-established Harley Davidson custom scene
Many books have been published about Italian motorcycles, but none has focused exclusively on the Italian motorcycle-based chopper, bobber, trike, and quad custom bike scene ... until now. Featuring stunning photography, this is a great book for Italian bike fans, and fans of the custom bike scene in general.
Many books have been published about Italian motorcycles, but none has focused exclusively on the Italian motorcycle-based chopper, bobber, trike, and quad custom bike scene – until now.
Even though customising is not normally associated with Italian brands, there are some fantastic individually-built Italian custom bikes out there, old and new. In recognition of the trend Ducati entered into a new market segment when it launched its power cruiser Diavel in November 2010, while Moto Guzzi has its Aquila Nero range ... these and many other custom-style bikes have been well-received in the customs scene.
This book looks at some of the fascinating custom projects out there, accompanied by stunning photography of the finished bikes. A great book for Italian bike fans, and fans of the custom bike scene in general.